We assist clients on a large spectrum of commercial and corporate matters including:
- counseling commercial entities in their daily commercial activity;
- setting-up shop and corporate up-keep;
- advising minority or majority shareholders at shareholders’ meetings;
- all aspects of corporate governance and compliance;
- structuring and negotiating various commercial arrangements, including agency, licensing,
- distribution, and joint venture agreements;
We seek to provide the legal advice that is most suitable to the commercial and business pressure that the clients face.
Our team has been involved in conducting and negotiatiating major M&A transactions, including privatizations, having acted for companies and high-worth individuals, private equity entities or entrepreneurs selling their businesses or participations.
- Assisting a leading south-eastern European paint producer in connection with various corporate and commercial matters;
- Assisting a Romanian broadcasting company in connection with the settlement of a dispute between the shareholders and shareholder expulsion;
- Advised high-profile Romanian individuals in connection with the establishment of not-for-profit entities
- Assisting a Romanian software producer in connection with the negotiation and structuring of various commercial arrangements and software licensing registration;
- Representation of important international retail companies in the course of negotiations regarding a trademark coexistence agreement;