Litigation represents an important practice of our firm. We regularly advise the clients about the risks they run in relation to disputes, as they can often be expensive and time consuming.
We assist clients on a large spectrum of commercial and corporate matters including:
- counseling commercial entities in their daily commercial activity;
- setting-up shop and corporate up-keep;
- advising minority or majority shareholders at shareholders’ meetings;
- all aspects of corporate governance and compliance;
- structuring and negotiating various commercial arrangements, including agency, licensing, distribution, and joint venture agreements;
We assist our clients in performing complex operations that involve sophisticated intellectual property questions and issues. We are ready to address these issues, even in the most technical environment.
We offer services that cover all areas of patent protection and enforcement, extending beyond the traditional fields or combining other legal fields.
Our expertise extends to all trademark-related commercial aspects such as labeling, packaging, consumer protection and advertising, to ensure that our client’s products and services comply with the various governmental regulations.
The design and models legal services we provide are complete and include assistance with both prosecution and enforcement matters.
We advise on all aspects related to domain names, with particular focus on:
- litigation or arbitration proceedings regarding infringement of a trademark by a domain name, including representation in front of the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center, under the UDRP Rules and Policy;
- recovering domain names from cyber squatters;
- negotiations, sales and transfers of domain names registered by third parties;
- advising on litigation and arbitration strategies regarding any infringement of the domain name;
- managing domain names portfolios, including domain name acquisitions and renewals.
Our lawyers are able to handle any aspect related to copyright protection.
Over the years the legal aspects of the property ownership and investments have become increasingly complex in Romania in light of the continuous transformation of legislation and the market unprecedented development. We have assisted our clients in property cases from very early on, when the legislation allowed the return of the real estate confiscated by the communist dictatorship to former owners, up to recent years, when we have witnessed the commercial market realities taking the stage. Therefore we have a comprehensive knowledge of the real estate legislation and its evolution and a rich practical expertise in the field.
People are the most important asset of a company. We are doing our best to provide practical advice on any employment issue, in order to give our clients the best legal solutions to avoid or successfully defend employment claims. We work closely with our clients to plan and implement employment policies that limit the potential for dispute. We apply a professional and commercially focused approach to develop effective, clientdriven solutions, fully compliant with the rigors of Romanian employment law.